Ayurslim has a favorable effect on weight reduction and lipid profiles. It is a researched ayurvedic herbal product,that can be safely used with no side effects.
Ayurslim capsules work in three ways to manage body weight:
- It reduces the craving for food, thereby reducing the intake of fats and carbohydrates.
- It leads to optimal utilization of nutrients.
- It inhibits fatty acid synthesis, thereby reducing fat accumulation in the body.
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
- Garciniais known to slow down the body’s ability to store fat, potentially enabling more fat from foods to pass through the body without being stored.
- Indian Bdelliumhas strong purifying and rejuvenating properties. It strengthens immunity and regulates the body’s lipid level. The herb is also known to reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Gymnemaleaves contain ingredients that reduce the intestinal absorption of glucose, stimulate the pancreas to increase insulin production and decrease sugar cravings. It also neutralizes any excess sugar present in the body.
- Chebulic Myrobalanpurges impurities and detoxifies the body. It has a number of medicinal benefits, including improving bowel movements.
- Fenugreek seedsfunction as an appetite suppressant and give a feeling of satiety more quickly.
Directions to use
- The recommended dosage is 2 capsules twice a day, after meals.
- Along with this, it is also recommended to take less calorie food as regular diet.
- Also, include regular exercise of an hour in daily routine.
- Should not be consumed, on pregnancy, lactants, patients with jaundice and renal failure.
- In cases, where people are already suffering from problems like diabetes, cardiac problems & high blood pressure, it is preferable to take ayurslim under medical supervision.
Pack size: 60 capsules
The Himalaya Drug Company
- This product is sold to you on the premise that you have received advice from a doctor and that you are not self-medicating.
- The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.